Friday, August 6, 2010

Welcome

You may have reached the end of this blog, but also the beginning.
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Sarah.

I am 25-years-old 
  • I'm a modern girl, or so I like to think. 
  • I like Facebook-been a member since 2004
  • I love Netflix- Deadwood is my current obsession
  • I love pretty purses- Vera Bradley and Coach- hellooooo!
I'm married

  • I met my now husband Jeff when I was 18
  • We got married in 2007- it was beautiful
  • Oh and I love my hubbykins
I'm a mama

  • My little boy was born in March 2009
  • He is my greatest accomplishment
  • He is sweet
  • He is crazy


I live in Montana

  • It's beautiful
  • It's laid back
  • There are mountains and lakes
  • Most of the people are nice
  • Nature surrounds you in Her beauty
Living in the 21st century, my husband and I are trying to adjust to our new lives as adults, a married couple and parents. We work too hard, sleep too little and never seem to have enough money.

Our lives aren't perfect, but having each other is what makes the world go round.
We are lucky in love, health and family and that is what this blog is all about. Oh, and its about Montana too. The Last Best Place on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment