Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cupcake Dreamin'

I absolutely LOVE cupcakes. Love actually might be too light of a word. I'm so obsessed with cupcakes that I've surpassed the stalker level.

True story: When I was pregnant in Nov. 2008 I made two dozen white cupcakes with chocolate frosting (everything homemade) and ate all but four of them in one sitting. Yep. Are you grossed out yet? That's how much I love them. Of course, that very next week I had a doctors appointment and got in big trouble with my doctor. On top of that, its nearly 17 months since the birth of my child and I'm STILL working off the 70 pounds I gained.

So, essentially, I LOVE cupcakes.
I'm especially excited by all of the new shows that are out involving cupcakes. For example, DC Cupcakes. Some of the flavors these two sisters come up with make my mouth water to the point where I have to get up and leave the room so I don't decide to go rummaging through my kitchen for a cupcake stand-in. Food Network has also started to notice the cupcake trend and has had a lot of cupcake challenges that nearly make me cry from the happiness of seeing so many beautiful cupcakes.

In my next life, I would love to own a small bakery that specializes in cupcakes. I love baking. It makes me happy.

My ideal cupcake is a white cupcake just gobbed, yes, gobbed with chocolate frosting. I am a huge fan of rainbow sprinkles (they just make the day a little bit nicer, yeah?!), so those would definitely have to be on top of the frosting. Oh Lord. Now I want a cupcake.


Want to eat a delicious cupcake in Helena, Montana?
Click here

How about Missoula, Montana?
Click here

Does anyone know of other places in Montana where you can get a DELICIOUS cupcake? Let me know and I will post it! My e-mail is modernmtmom@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment